Jim Bay asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

Who acts more Christian Romney or Obama? Isn't that the test rather than what they say their religion is?

Update:

Christian - believe Jesus is the Son of God our savior and follow his teachings as documented in the new testament.

Update 2:

KC V - You are confused. The Constitution protects our right to practice any religion we choose and tge government may not promote one religion over another or discriminating against a religion. Many get confused by this one so don't feel bad.

So back to the question a presidents values which are driven by their morals make their religious beliefs relevant. History will show you that atheist and amoral leaders tend to commit mass murders on a huge scale. It's. Wry relevant. For example Jesus teaches us to individually take care of our fellow man. Romney donates a huge percentage of his earnings to the poor while Obama does not. In fact he has suggested he wants individuals to be punished for donating to the poor by taking away the tax deduction for doing so.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Of course it is.

A true Christian very rarely has to tell anyone. you can Just Tell.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I think a better question is: Who would want a "good Christian" as President?

When the next 9/11 happens, the last thing I want is a president to come on TV and tell me that we need to "turn the other cheek."

• 9 years ago

Romney can't act like something he isn't. Most Christian think of Romney's Religion as a cult

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

as Romney doesn't care about the poor and supports plans that would greatly hurt the poor...

I would go with Obama...

you can cry about "it's not the government's job" all day long... but in the end, it's still helping the poor... and that's a pretty Christian thing to do... you may not like HOW it's done, but the result is the same..

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

who gives a damn? we aren't a 1 religion country moron.

• 9 years ago

romeny steals from the poor and middle class and gives to the upper class......is that christian like?

• ?
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

Romney abused his pet, and addicted a kid with scissors..hummmm Obama. Romney isnt a christian he belongs to the Mormons which is a cult.

• ?
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

I don't recall Jesus giving forced haircuts.

• 9 years ago

Obama bombed the hell out of Libya, doesn't seem very christian. Would have worked during the Crusades.

• 9 years ago

I don't think religion should have ANYTHING to do with the issue!

What is important is who is more qualified to be the President!

Our founding fathers made it a point in our US Constitution to separate church and state!

Source(s): PO
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.