Am I pregnant? Precum during ovulation?

Last night my boyfriend stayed the night. We didn't have sex but we rubbed gentials and he got precum on the outside of my vagina. It's the week after my period and I guess I'm ovulating.. Am I pregnant? Go ahead and hate, it doesn't bother me.

Favorite Answer

most likely no, and I hope if you ever fall pregnant that you would not get rid of the baby, I had my son young and hes the best thing I ever did. Right now hes at school and im missing him like crazy and im pregnant with baby#4 . I lost twins 6 mo ago , you prolly arnt preg yet but your playing with fire.

Source(s): mother of 5 year old boy, twins in heaven, and one on the way!
  • ?

Precum does carry a small quantity of sperm. If your man's sperm depend may be very excessive, he'll raise extra sperm within the pre. You could without doubt turn out to be pregnant from pre so I propose you be more cautious. For those who miss your interval this month, take a house pregnancy test. However are trying now not to stress about it when you consider that stress can intent a delayed period as well. So kick back and wait. You can understand quickly adequate. Just right luck!

you ovulate at around cycle day 14, counting day one as the first day of your period. Unless you ovulate exceptionally early you shouldnt be at risk. Also for people trying to concieve we are told there is about a 20% chance of getting pregnant every month even when having sex at the right times and with meticulous planning.

so although anything is possible, it is highly unlikely that you can get pregnant. if you take the pill take about 4 at once as this is like the morning after pill. if not i suggest you start unless you want to become pregnant or there is a lot of other methods to use also. i advise the implant! it was good for me and stopped all periods until i had it removed to ttc.