Atheists are WRONG about GOD?

Do you agree or disagree?

• Favorite Answer

We can only define our world according to our own decisions based on the information at hand. And no, none of us do this perfectly, otherwise we wouldn't need to go to school nor learn from those who have more experience.

There is no right or wrong in this case. Only inaccurate information.

It does not matter at all whether or not atheists are wrong or right as well as it does not make any difference simply because there is no god.

Every answer here is sad! I feel pity for all of you to be so quick to judge of a subject that ABSOLUTELY NO ONE has any idea about. Why can't you all just forget the ins and outs of the world, stop trying to figure out what the beginning and the end is and just live your life in the most fulfilling way possible. You may only live this one time and you are going to spend 3/4 of it arguing who is right and wrong and stressing over the fact that someone has different beliefs than you? If there is something or someone after death I am sure he/she/it would be very disappointed in all of you for worrying so much about how other people see it and concerning your life around it. Just stop forget all of this and live your life as happily as possible.

Source(s): I have no ideas about the beginning or the ending, my belief is that we live our lives to the fullest and happiest as we can possibly make it enjoying all of lifes mysteries without questioning where it came from or where it is going.
  • S

how can you be wrong about god, if they don't even believe he or she exists...its a non issue

• Atheists merely do not believe in a god. Few assert that there is no god. So the statement "I don't believe in god" is not right or wrong, just an opinion.

I am not wrong in believing he does not exist.

i disagree. they seem more logical by looking at the world today. if god really exsitsted he would have "saved" us by now. besides there is no hard proof that he even exsists.

• I agree some are.. god is not a homosexual, just his followers are

I've never made a claim about god.So this question is nonsensical.

Yes. They cannot tell if God exists or not yet.

Answer my question please:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Aoe_O...