Which way do you feel when you get dumped by someone?

A) You want to win them back and regain their validation.

B) You want to get revenge and make them suffer for dumping you.

Does it transgress from A to B? Initially you are trying to get them back, and suddenly there is a change- you're still trying to get them back, but you now plan on winning them back so you can dump them in the most hearbreaking way/time posssible.

In my own life, I think I've just made them transgression in the last few days concerning my recent ex.

Favorite Answer

(C) You want them to have a good and happy life, wish them the best, and hope they do better with their next Drummer.

I've never been dumped. But If such a situation approached that it occured, I would try my best just to let it go.

idk i have been never been dumped,i usually do the dumping

• Dimple

depends on the person.. i wanted 1 guy back.. so A for him..

Another was a total a hole so for him it was B...

and then there was one who i cared for and just wanted him to be happy, and his happiness meant he can move on with someone else.. So C) Have respect for his decision...move on.. and if i ever see him on the street just give a smile, a wave, and that's about it.

Just move on, maybe yous two are not together anymore because of how hella immature you are.

Chew on that, truth hurts, get over yourself.