Why are people so grossed out by Eczema ITS NOT Contagious?

i have eczema and i hate it...its worst on my legs and because of this i never wore a skirt. And i wear long shirts I remeber earlier in the year i bent over and a little of my back was showing and someone said "EWWW whats that on her back". And it wasnt even a flair-up, it was when my skin was at its calmest...when i dont get rashes i normally just have a very dark mark, i guess thats the mark the rashes leave behind.

Is there any way for me to get rid of the dark marks that the rashes leave behind. im getting better at controlling my skin i just need to find a way to eliminate the mark it leaves behind.

• Happy
    Favorite Answer

I'm not grossed out it's just a red patch of skin that's dry and kind of bumby not the end of the world. my mom has it on her knees and elbows and whatever it's life.

Try going to a doctor for some eczema cream they work really well for my mom

I just wanted to send a huge thanks for the book called eczema free forever!

My 8 months son had eczema on his face, neck and upper chest.

After trying various medications prescribed by our doctor my son had eczema still.

This is when i decided to look for an alternative and bought tried eczema free forever methods.

After only a few days his skin started looking better and after 10 days he had no sign of eczema anymore.

Check here to try it : http://eczema.naturallysaver.com/ .

You don't have to live with eczema any longer!

it just does't look normal, you know how humans feel about things that don't look normal?

You can ask a dermatologist.they know best about skin conditions.i need to see one myself.i have some red bumps on my arms.i try not to scratch it because it leaves a scar.so there must be some cream for it.