Why isn't Grooveshark.com Working????

when i try to play a song it says "error playing song" and it says that for every song

I am using Mac Lion OS X with no anti-virus and i have tried also google Chrome and still the same thing.... also GrooveDown stopped working because Grooveshark doesnt work

Favorite Answer

It works fine, maybe you have blocked this website in your browser, try to get there with another browser and clear cookies

I have the same problem ,it was working in the beginning but suddenly stopped working "give me an error" when i play any song , I disabled ant-virus,Cleared all my browser cookies completely,used a different browser ,BUT STILL NOT WORKING ,so what the hell of this damn program !!

I have suddenly experienced this just after the installation of Grooveshark Downloader. Of course, I deleted it after that. But still it goes like this. Maybe it's because of some lurking malicious code in the sw. Think it totally changed one of its reg files ?

• giffin

Grooveshark Not Playing

working fine for me. check your antivirus software isnt blocking it, or try visiting the site on another browser