Why isn't Grooveshark.com Working????

when i try to play a song it says "error playing song" and it says that for every song

Update:

I am using Mac Lion OS X with no anti-virus and i have tried also google Chrome and still the same thing.... also GrooveDown stopped working because Grooveshark doesnt work

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

It works fine, maybe you have blocked this website in your browser, try to get there with another browser and clear cookies

• 6 years ago

I have the same problem ,it was working in the beginning but suddenly stopped working "give me an error" when i play any song , I disabled ant-virus,Cleared all my browser cookies completely,used a different browser ,BUT STILL NOT WORKING ,so what the hell of this damn program !!

• 6 years ago

I have suddenly experienced this just after the installation of Grooveshark Downloader. Of course, I deleted it after that. But still it goes like this. Maybe it's because of some lurking malicious code in the sw. Think it totally changed one of its reg files ?

• giffin
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Grooveshark Not Playing

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

working fine for me. check your antivirus software isnt blocking it, or try visiting the site on another browser

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.