Help collapsed vein!!!?

I wwoke up this morning and one of my bigger veins on my forarm that run all the way up it there is a perfect indention like where the vein path is, looks like the vein has caved in, and it is dark looking no blue like it should be, usually its only visible when working out now it visible but not bulging, what are the risk if a vein collapses and what do i do? Im 18 and never have injected anything.

Favorite Answer

It's not too likely that you collapsed a vein. You could have a tight muscle in your arm that is pressing up next to the area so the vein itself looks indented but it's because of it's relationship with the muscle.

• pretto

When I grew to become 28 I already were in discomfort, embarrassed, and petrified of fitting pregnant. I did not wish my tremendous blue varicose veins to worsen. The All Natural Varicose & Spider Vein Solution software was once an effortless learn and effortless to do. Within 21 days there was once a tremendous change in how my legs appeared and I can put on shorts with out feeling embarrassed. I suppose such a lot larger with extra vigor and for giving me again a more fit frame, and the legs that a 28 yr ancient must have. Naturally heal your veins?