Best class in Diablo 3?

Hi I'm getting diablo 3 and don't know what class to be. I like close range combat (with ranged every now and then) and I like to use abilities/spells while I'm fighting close range. Is there any class that is close range and good at magic? If not, then what would be a good class for tactical close range combat

Favorite Answer

With all the trouble the devs did to balance the classes and make each as unique as possible, people still ask about the best class.

There is no best class.

But if you want, go with the monk.

Its a quick close ranged class with some healing magic.

Lol, I love Barbarian the most, he can take and dish out lots of damage, and he is a close range fighter.

Source(s): http://oldrepublicmmo.net/help/d3inf.php -> Diablo 3 guide made for people to power level in RECORD time AND become D3 Inferno slayers, learn ALL classes, strategies, bosses AND how to earn gold!

I have played all the classes, and my favorite sofar is the Monk, they are fast, powerful, have a range of spells, and can even heal themselves and others.