Am I worrying too much ?

My best friend moved to Singapore a year ago. But I know Singapore is where everyone is very stingy and all. I'm just worried that he would turn like them, because 3 years ago my other friend moved there too, and she most certainly HAS changed :( So I contacted my best friend a lot to ask about his well being and all. So, question up there.

Favorite Answer

You really shouldn't worry too much about it, everything depends on where he goes to school if he's going to school there or who he hangs out with :) I live in Singapore and once you actually get to know people, their really nice! Don't worry too much about it and Us Singaporeans aren't stingy or mean we're just very high mantinence (sp?) It's fine he's in very good hands ;) x

Source(s): i'm a singaporean born and raised yo. :3

It seems that you may be having negative thoughts and you may need to think more positively. The first friend went away and wanted a better life (a more positive life), and so did the second friend:

http://www.wikihow.com/Eliminate-Worry

There is nothing in this world that has ever been solved by worrying. If your friend comes back cheap are you still going to be friends? If he came back generous are you still going to be friends? Why worry?