Anonymous

When you dream of someone does that mean their thinking of you?

I keep having this dream of this guy that i have never met before and we got married. His smile is perfect and everything about him is perfect. He has showed up in my dreams a couple of times. It's kinda weird. Do you think i will ever meet this person??

• K M T
    Favorite Answer

lt's your subconscious revealing what your ideal man may be like. There's no guarantee that this person even exists except in your dreams.

this is a true story happened to my fren.. he dreamt about this girl ... n after some time, the same girl that he dreamt came to his college (my fren is a lecturer).. relation build up..n now theyre couples, happily married with 2 kids.. sometimes it just happen to be real..

The human brain can not create a person from nothing. When you dream of someone it could be someone you glanced in the street years ago, it doesn't mean they're thinking of you.

Whether or not you believe you will ever meet this person depends if you believe is psychics and all that stuff. But weirder stuff have happened...

Nope, I don't. Do you want to know why? Because he is a figment of your imagination. You were probably just thinking about how much you longed for the perfect guy right before you went to sleep, so this guy showed up in your dream. But, hopefully you will find a real man that looks just as handsome as he does and makes you feel all good inside.

I read something not too long ago that said everyone you see in your dreams is someone you have met or seen in real life. I'm not sure I believe that entirely, but it could be possible that you have already met him at some point. Your subconscious mind has amazing abilities that very few of us ever tap into.