I LIK 2 GUYS?!!?!?!?!? HELP!!!!?

okay so one guy ive been friends with for about 3 years, last time i saw him he kissed me and i havnt seen him since...and that was about a month ago, but i really like him, and i dont know if he likes me, but he kissed me?! so im a bit confused... like it hasn't really been confirmed that we like eachother, the other guy i met last year and he says i love you to me and he asked me to kiss him and i really like him too!!! but we both know we like eachother

I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO?!??!!?!?!??!?

Favorite Answer

i read this somewhere that when you like 2 people, always go for the second. because if you really liked the first the second one wouldn't be in the picture.

makes sense, right?

pick the hotter one

If you truly like the first then you wouldnt like the second...it could be that youre intreged by the thought that the second guy actually told you he likes you while the first didnt but still at the same time you really like the first sence youve known him forever and he doesnt give away too much, hes got that mystery thats always really attractive but honestly you should be asking yourslef not us cause only you have the answer to this question.

If both died who would you be more upset about?

There's your answer.