I Cant click anything on facebook . I can click it, but it won't react to it can anyone help me?

Can anyone tell me how to fix this or whats going on. I have tried to download the java and it still wont work. I have tried to log out and create a new account but when i try to push he sign up botton it doesn't work.

Favorite Answer

get a new computer....sounds like yours is a dud! ;)

Source(s): me

attempt emptying your browser's cache. In Firefox, click the equipment menu, then sparkling modern-day history and make optimistic that the cache container is checked. In Chrome, click the spanner, then sparkling surfing documents and make optimistic the cache container is checked. In internet Explorer, click equipment, then internet thoughts, and click the "Delete..." button interior the surfing history section. make optimistic that "short-term internet data" is checked. If this would not artwork, attempt using a distinctive browser to work out if the subject lies mutually with your browser or the rest.

Clear Ur Cookies, Wait For some Time. Then Try Again!!

Hope! It Will Work.....!!

use another browser

• Maury

Don't buy a new computer, what the hell?

Just delete your cookies and browse history. Ccleaner is a good program for this if you don't know how to do it yourself.