i want to score a minimum of 9.5 cgpa in class 10th...?

ok so i score average each time (between 80-90%) that too without putting in a lot of efforts. also, i do not prefer a coaching institute/tutions... i believe in self studies.

i am currently i class 10th. i want to, infact i have to score more than 95% in class 10th(9.5 cgpa)

please help, where should i start from, how many hours of study are needed??

any tips/suggestions will also do..

thanxx in advance :)

Update:

my weak most subject is mathematics..

however i m a high scorer in english, social sciences, computer sciences, language

and an above average scorer in science...

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

first try to understand the concepts of maths and try solving problems until u get it right and solving it in a very short time. as u said that u get good marks in other subjects, try to concentrate on science and maths. Number of hours that u r reading is not important. the number of concepts u r learning in one day is important. Never see the time, keep lessons and exercises as target. For example in maths learn two or theorems one day. as u go on increase the number of pages u read and try to understand. Marks are secondary, knowledge is important. even after 5years u should have the concepts in mind. read like that.

• John T
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

Basically, you have to study until you can answer every problem. How much time that will take, we can't know. Only you can.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.