How do you get rid of cellulite in the hamstring region?

Favorite Answer

I got back from a vacation or two of heavy boozing, eating and sleeping poorly, not getting enough sleep, and not drinking my usual amount of water--with cellulite! I have it on the backs and fronts of my thighs.

For the past three weeks, I have been doing cardio 3-4 times a week, strength training classes that focus on the legs twice a week, steam baths alternating with cold showers (my gym's steam room has a cold shower in it--you can also just take alternate hot and cold showers at home) to increase circulation, and lots of vitamin-enriched moisterizing and massaging of the skin. Massaging the skin all over is important too, not just the cellulite areas. I also have been brushing my skin with a dry brush or loofah once or twice a day for about five minutes. I have been following all the advice I could find on the web, because I find cellulite so alarming.

It looks a lot better now. Oh, and vitamins. I have been taking a good multi-vitamin with soy lechithin, and anti-oxidants (A, C, E). The theory is that collagen breakdown in the skin is part of the cause of cellulite. Yes, it is just fat, but if the skin is strong enough, it should be held in place, not shift and pucker in bulges. All-over good health and nutrition is important, because it helps the body rebuild collagen, especially vitamin C, and prevents further collagen breakdown.

For the past three weeks, I have been doing cardio 3-4 times a week, strength training classes that focus on the legs twice a week, steam baths alternating with cold showers (my gym's steam room has a cold shower in it--you can also just take alternate hot and cold showers at home) to increase circulation, and lots of vitamin-enriched moisterizing and massaging of the skin. Massaging the skin all over is important too, not just the cellulite areas. I also have been brushing my skin with a dry brush or loofah once or twice aday for about five minutes. I have been following all the advice I could find on the web, because I find cellulite so alarming.

2

Source(s): Remove Cellulite Naturally Forever : http://cellulitegone.trustdd.com/?fNfJ

This is the best resource you can find online on how to get rid of cellulite http://www.goobypls.com/r/rd.asp?gid=539

You can start warming up with these basic tips :)

-Drink two liters of water every day more if you exercise vigorously and even more if you exercise outdoors in a hot climate.

-Give up caffeine. It makes you retain water, promoting cellulite growth.

-Don't eat anything fried. The less grease you consume, the better. This includes butter. If you tend to put butter on everything, change your ways. After a few months of shunning butter, margarine and fried foods, you won't even like greasy stuff anymore honestly!

-Get moving. It's been found that poor circulation can cause cellulite to stay put. Suggestion: indoor bicycling is an excellent way to get the blood in your legs circulating efficiently.

-Researchers have found that Vitamin C, which helps the body rid itself of toxins, plays a role in reducing cellulite, so make sure you have plenty of it in your diet. Get at least three servings a day of fresh fruits.

-Avoid sodium, which also causes water retention. Be cautious about Chinese food!

-Stay real. Chemical additives in your food may seem like a fact of life, but the more you can stay away from them, the healthier (and less lumpy) you'll be. Read labels. If a product has more ingredients than you could read in fifteen seconds, it's far from pure.

-Yoga is a terrific way to improve your circulation and increase your strength. An added bonus of getting into Yoga is that you'll be surrounded by "all-natural" people who will be a good influence on you. Another plus is that it may give you patience, which you will need, as you won't see results for a while.

-Take up weight training. Although it won't, in itself, remove the cottage cheese look, you'll speed up your metabolism, which decreases body fat all over your body, proportionately lowering your cellulite.

BIO OIL

Works absolute wonders, try that :) also gets rid of stretch marks etc

mine?

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=201...