Do most women fantasize a lot?

I am not really referring to sexual fantasies, it is more of romantic fantasy I guess. Since I was very young, every time I watch anime (Japanese anime) or movies, shows... I would immerse myself in the story and basically rewrite in my head and spend hours fantasizing... I do the same with reading novels too. I was curious if anyone else do the same? please specify your gender and age if possible.

I am a woman and I am 28 years old.

Thank you

Favorite Answer

I do exactly the same as you - I'm 21.

I am glad i'm not the only one who does this, but yea alot when im bored or taking a walk. I'm sixteen. I think of an anime then make a anime me girl and create a story that lets her flow into the anime. The animes are Bleach, Naruto, and Inuyasha. The guys are Toushirou, Sasuke, and Inuyasha's brother(forgot how to spell his name).

• Ali

Not me I'm not much of a fantasizer. I like reality. I work very hard to make my reality as good as it can possibly be, then I live in it. I don't fantasize about alternate realities often. Unless I'm imagining something I'm working towards. Just how my mind works! Lots of my friends fantasize and daydream a lot...especially one girl..

i don't know if i should say this but, i'm not surprised that women fantasizes too

i do fantasize and love sex, i guess most guys do.

i think us guys fantasizes more than women, just my opinion though.

and i watch porn. please don't get mad at me, i'm just sharing my opinion, even though i'm not a women and no one asks for my opinion

:)

ohh and i also fantasize about a world, my own world, a world where i am powerful, i've been doing it for a long time, it could be a great epic fantasy story if i wrote it. it's actually awesome, it's like an anime where i am the hero :)

I am 25, and I fantasize all the time. Not so much romantically, but sexually.

• I day dream a bit. I don't think it is abnormal unless you are using it to block out your real life. :)

Source(s): Day dreaming is my sole reason for buying a weekly lotto ticket. I logically know I will most likely never win, I just like thinking about what I would do if I did. A dollar is cheap entertainment, lol.
  • K8

I'm a woman and age 48.

I fantasize a lot (sexually and not).

Sometimes I do.

I think men like sex way more than woman.

YES we like sex too