Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 9 years ago

What the hell should i do?

I was introduced into this friendship group about a week ago and i like one of the girls there i have already asked her out twice but have been turned down both times! is she playing real freaking hard to get or am i just making worthless attempts?

Favorite Answer

You could try too ignore her for a while, talk too her friends and flirt with them. Remember that she rejected you twice now. She will wonder why you're giving them attention and not her..

get over it, she doesn't like you. accept the rejection and move on. chasing after her is just going to annoy her

Do it one more time. But with style. Say, U play hard to get. I like that in a girl. She will say, No I dnt like u. U say, Don't be like that baby. U knw u want this! She say, Shut up freak! U say, u knw what they. Freaky in bed! Ok she probably won't say that, but u knw what I'm saying?

I don't think you should bother with the girl if she rejected you twice already. Girls that play hard to get know when they're pushing it, so I think she's just not interested. Sorry :\ Maybe you two could try getting to know each other better before making another move.