Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 9 years ago

What the hell should i do?

I was introduced into this friendship group about a week ago and i like one of the girls there i have already asked her out twice but have been turned down both times! is she playing real freaking hard to get or am i just making worthless attempts?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

You could try too ignore her for a while, talk too her friends and flirt with them. Remember that she rejected you twice now. She will wonder why you're giving them attention and not her..

• 9 years ago

get over it, she doesn't like you. accept the rejection and move on. chasing after her is just going to annoy her

• 9 years ago

Do it one more time. But with style. Say, U play hard to get. I like that in a girl. She will say, No I dnt like u. U say, Don't be like that baby. U knw u want this! She say, Shut up freak! U say, u knw what they. Freaky in bed! Ok she probably won't say that, but u knw what I'm saying?

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I don't think you should bother with the girl if she rejected you twice already. Girls that play hard to get know when they're pushing it, so I think she's just not interested. Sorry :\ Maybe you two could try getting to know each other better before making another move.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.