Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 9 years ago

My brother keeps stealing from me... I'm starting to lose my grip?

My brother will steal things right off of my bed or any other spot in my house. I tell my parents but they won't do anything to stop it. I just need it to stop. Please help!!

well i would just hit him or start taking his stuff cuz i dont like when my brother takes my stuff i know that for sure!!

You may need to tell him he is not welcome in your home until his behavior changes. Please take care and remember that you can call the Boys Town National Hotline 24 hours a day at the number below, free of charge. We are here to help, you are not alone!

Counselor, GW

Boys Town National Hotline

www.YourLifeYourVoice.org

1-800-448-3000

Friend us on FACEBOOK today &

Access the live on-line support feature on www.yourlifeyourvoice.org 8-11p CST M-Th

Source(s): www.yourlifeyourvoice.org
  • ?

If he is in Teens try to motivate.

Just get really mad at him, and tell him how annoying, and rude it is. If you wanna show him, then go steal one of his things and give it back later, & teach him a lesson. And let your parents know that it's not fair to you!

Booby-trap something you know he will steal from you with a mouse trap around the item. He'll quickly learn to stop.