?

Where should I take her to hang out? It's not a date though?

Hi, I'm a 19 year old guy just finishing my first year of college. I got a job for the summer and it's been pretty good so far. There's also this one girl there that I've been talking to since we have our departments right next to each other, and I kinda like her. Last week when we were working together, I asked if she'd ever wanna hang out outside of work and she said yes, so I got her number. So today, I texted her and asked her if she still wanted to hang out, and she still wanted to. I asked if Friday was ok, and she said that sounded good and that she'd text me. So I'm wondering, what's a good place to take her? It's not a date, so no movies, dinner, stuff like that. It's just me and her being able to see each other outside of work and to chill. So any ideas? I'm just looking for suggestions, like a cute thing to do where we could talk. Also, I tend to get stuck in the friendzone with a lot of girls, so what could I say or do that would help me with that when we're together? Oh, one last thing. If things go well when we hang out, should I ask her to hang out just as fiends again? And maybe do something a little more serious next time? Thanks for your help! I appreciate it :)

The park deffinately. If i were her i would want to go on a date if she said she wanted to hang out at all so say i really like you do you maybe want to go on a dateif you decide you really liks her

You can never go wrong with the park :D It gives you two a chance to walk around and just talk, or maybe goof around and have fun. As for your friend zone problem, all I can tell you is to try subtly flirting and seeing how she responds. Good luck :)