Why is there so much racism within the Republican party?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

The Republican party is slowly killing itself.

As minorities become the majority, the Republican party will have to adapt, or die. Right now, its membership is exclusively white. There's a reason no minorities and very few women vote republican - it's become the party of white power, an embarrassment to this country.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

even with the undeniable fact that it particularly is authentic. Conservative black each physique is sturdy hardworking human beings..... maximum liberal blacks are Freeloaders that vote for a residing. no longer all yet maximum... I stay interior the south the place black each physique is quiet prrevelant. the version is blatantly obtrusive. Love sturdy stressful working black human beings. i won't be in a position to stand a lazy freeloader.... The N notice nevertheless has a place in society.

• 9 years ago

ACTUALLY RACISM IS USED FAR TOO OFTEN.... AND BECAUSE IT IS USED SO FREQUENTLY, IT JUST DOESN'T WORK AS WELL ANYMORE.

THE PEOPLE THAT REACH FOR THE RACE CARD ----- ARE THE RACIST

THEY ARE CHOOSING TO CUSTOMIZE SITUATIONS TO BECOME A RACE ISSUE

MOST PEOPLE GO THRU A DAY AND GIVE LITTLE THOUGHT TO RACE - SINCE THERE ARE SO MANY DIFFERENT COLORS THAT MAKE UP COUNTRIES MELTING POT

FINAL THOUGHT:

NO ONE GROUP IS EXCLUSIVE TO RACISM -- IT IS USED BY INDIVIDUALS IN DIFFERENT PERFESSIONS AROUND THE WORLD.

• Don M
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

You should be better informed. Those who see "racism" in the GOP are people who actually think that if you oppose Obama's POLICIES you're a racist. These thoughtless simpletons are unable to defend Obama on substantive issues, so they resort to name calling. Pathetic.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

I don't know, why don't you ask holder and "his" people.

My question to you is why is the overt and blatant racism of liberals just completely dismissed yet when I say I think the millions given to solyndra was wasted you call me racist.

• 9 years ago

Racism and more importantly bigotry exists everywhere. People feel more comfortable with their own kind.

• 9 years ago

Right. We don't like Obama because he's Black. There have never been KKK members who were elected Democrats in Congress. There have been several from the Democrats, but since they actively supported slavery and Jim Crow, that shouldn't be surprising.

• 9 years ago

the republican party is racist? um excuse me back during segragation who was for and aggainst it do your research you stupid liberal puke.

• 9 years ago

I only heard that from liberals but i never actually seen it, do you have any examples?

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Says the racist liberal who continues to support Obama purely based on the color of his skin..

• Samm
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

Because MSNBC says so???

LOL

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.