i'm looking for a good sex toy, any suggestions?

my girlfriend and i are looking to try out some new things together when we are being intimate, so i wanted to know if any of you had suggestions that would be good to try out? especially if there was one we could both use at the same time??

• ?
    Favorite Answer

Everyone that uses these has there own personal preference. The best answer would be to experiment with different ones until you find the one that you truly like.

My partner and I have been using the double delight strap-on for a while and it's really key. It is a bit big so if insertion is not your thing then it's not for you.

http://www.nitetimetoys.com/index.php?main_page=pr...

double ended dildo sweety all the way, it is a fantastic toy

Source(s): personal experience

strap on? Sorry I havent used sex toys before. My fingers, tongue and skills are just too awesome I don't need one.

Look at the source link: I've linked you to an online sex toy store at the section where there are double dildos. I'm sure that if you girls browse through together you'll find something of your liking. Enjoy :)