HELP! Which version is better?

1.Gale Alexander

2.Gael Alexander

3.Gaelen Alexander - "Gae-lan"

If you explain WHY you made your choice, it'll make it easier for me to choose BA.

Missy - I can see how Gale and Gael would be considered feminine, since Gale is actually an all-girl spelling and Gael is unisex. But Gaelen is all masculine and the thought of slapping it on a girl is not OK with me.

Favorite Answer

I like Gaelen Alexander best. I think the other two are missing that second syllable that Gaelen Alexander has. Also, Gaelen Alexander flows better. I think it is a handsome name, in my opinion.

Edit: I agree with Missy!! :)

I like Gaelan Alexander. But I prefer it spelled Galen. But Gaelan flows a LOT better with the middle name. The other names sound too feminine. Unless you are picking the name for a girl, in that case, Gale would sound best for a girl, unless you want to be brave and use Gaelan for a girl! It could totally work!!! :D

• Jimmy

Gale. It sounds most English.

if youre of irish or scottish decent use numer 2 or 3.