Assassins Creed 2 vs. Brotherhood?

Which one do you like better? I personally like AC2 better cause it has a better storyline, longer storyline, better fighting in my opinion. But I like the animus better in Brotherhood, the graphics are better. But it has a really short, and pointless storyline. (To me.) The "recruits" you get dont do much, I only called them 2 times and I almost beat the game. (With ease.) So what do you think?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

both r different....both r good inn some aspects...AC2 is better in storyline where brotherhood have awesome features...however AC2 is better...

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Assassins Creed 2 for what you said, it started my interest in AC universe

• 9 years ago

AC2 has a much better storyline (as you said), but I enjoyed AC brotherhood more. it has great features like replay missions, and standalone missions which different from the ordinary missions. one disappointment though, both falls in terms of money and buying properties, which is useless, you search for money to buy properties for more money with nothing special to buy

Source(s): played both
  • Chok
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

You are right, ac2 was alot better in terms of what u said, it would be the game i choose too. But i really like the assasins in brotherhood. Very cool to a point

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 years ago

They the two have their solid factors, like AC2 having distinctive cities. AC:B's wrestle equipment is extra superior than AC2. AC:B has multiplayer. there is many extra to checklist, yet the two considered one of them are certainly well worth a purchase. If i had to opt for, it may be AC:B for it somewhat is multiplayer.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.