Dad wants to spy on my sex life?

so my brother just told me that my dad asked him to put a webcam in my room so he can see what me and my boyfriend are doing.. and yes, we're doing stuff that are private. im 17 years old i think im old enough to decide what I want to do with my life regarding sex and other things. I'm extremely creeped out and offended that he wants to cross that line and actually record and watch me having intercourse with my boyfriend. Now i dont know what to do. my brother doesnt want me to say anything but i feel very violated. What do i do?

my brother will cover for me and my dad isn't the rapist type, more like the protective type.. but still

maybe he say so you wont have sex i think he just looking out for you and there are other place to have sex like if you or your boyfriend has a jeep or pickup go off road kick it in 4wd fine a nice spot where no one knows that what i did when i was 17

• Jo Ann

You are having sex with your boyfriend in your home. You are lucky to still have a home. If you were my daughter you would be living somewhere else. It is wrong for him to put a web cam in your room for privacy reasons. He should ask you to leave. At 17 if you were married you would be emancipated but he still does not have the right to do what he has done. You are not doing this in private. Your brother is covering for you. God help you with your problems. You are headed for problems and at your age you are not old enough to do whatever. That is because you are not financially able to accept the results, diseases and pregnancy not to omention losing your self respect for yourself. Jo Ann

Your dads a perv, turn off all power in house before engaging in intercourse.

get alone with the webcam and do a masturbation video. i hope he wouldn't actually watch that, because if he would, he is ******* sick for looking at his daughter.

then don't do it on your house ..

or tell your brother to help you about the webcam .

like telling some alibi that the webcam is not working .. or erase the video that you and your bf doing that ..

That's very creepy, but since your brother told you I would either refrain from doing anything sexual in your bedroom or just look for the hidden cam and cover it up or disconnect it. And move out of that house when you turn 18. I hate to say this but I think your father might be doing this for other reasons that go beyond spying.

Personally, it is creepy. But at age 17 you shouldnt even be allowed the privacy. I waited til I gratuated highschool and ended up marrying my wonderful husband of one year at age 19. Trust me, your dad is scared for you because he knows the mistakes that can happen and yeah who would be comfortable with there teenage daughter having intercourse in there own home. I NEVER had sex in my parents house. Its respect. If you do descide to make those choices (coming from experience unwise ones) do it somewhere else. Then you dont have to be worried about being creeped out or creeping them out.