Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 9 years ago

How come Florida Thug Hoods arent protesting the death of Zombie man like they did with Trayvon Thug Boy?

The cop shot him during a rap concert, even though he was eating all you can eat off of that guys face http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/05/26/2818832/nake...

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

What?

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

good message yet I extremely have heard all of it until eventually now. there are various brothers and sisters that would communicate a robust game and get Black human beings all pumped up yet and not using a plan of action we as a human beings fall lower back into the comparable outdated mode that we've been in. it is why our progression as a human beings is at a snails %.. the difficulty is we are attacking the difficulty from the incorrect perspective. we are adhering to the incorrect philosophies. Our combat desires to start in our residences with ourselves. What are we doing to help ourselves? How lots time are we spending turning out to be pronounced somewhat than entertained? the place can we see ourselves in the 5 to ten years and what are we doing to get there? what form of legacy are we leaving for our young ones? Barack Obama can't cease absentee fatherhood or the severe value of incarceration or develop our severe college commencement value. there is not any messiah coming to maintain us. All that we ought to be triumphant is here. We merely ought to apply it. I accept as true with Wayne, the commentor does have a tone of misogyny in his message. this could be a factor of adopting the philosophies of alternative individuals. If the brother understood his background completely he would be conscious of that it has by no skill been our thank you to subjugate and dominate our sisters. Philosophically our ancestors considered women and men individuals as halves of an entire. a million/2 is not any better than the different a million/2 they are equivalent forming an entire. One would not lead on a similar time as the different follows. They flow in the comparable course jointly attaining the comparable successl. Black men and Black women individuals ought to work out themselves like a gun and bullets. A gun via itself it no better than a club and bullets via themselves are no better than rocks. even although while prepare although they have diverse purposes they alter into formidible and effectual as they artwork in team spirit. while working jointly they are unstoppable. we won't gain this fulfillment holding a philosophy of the guy being the pinnacle and the female's function is to persist with and obey. those are different individuals's philosophies. final analysis is it's time for action. it is been time. we are able to the two communicate approximately it or be approximately it. it is ordinary somewhat. As persons we ought to make vows to ourselves and keep them. a extra advantageous me will carry approximately a extra advantageous we.

• because they're too busy preparing for the zombie apocalypse.

(i read some dude in jersey (?) disembowled himself and started throwing his guts at the police, the other day)

• ?
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

There is no time for protesting. We must prepare for the Zombie Apocalypse.

You can stick with your picket sign if you like. I'm going with a sawed-off shotgun and some Molotov cocktails. Oh, and they're called Undead Americans, not zombies...

... you racist.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

1: How is tis religious related?

2: who are you talking about?

3:............huh?

• Ruth
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

It is pretty hard to stick up for someone eating a guys face off. I just hope Trayvons shooter can get a fair trial.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

What rap concert? It happened outside during the day, moron.

• 9 years ago

Maybe Zimmerman should have started eating Martin immediately after he shot him.

• Byte-s
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

Huh?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.