GH: Do you think Sonny made a mistake trying to get Kristina into Yale?

• Ashley
    Favorite Answer

His intentions were in the right place; but honestly if I were Kristina I wouldn't be pissed at him for getting me into one of the top colleges in America; it's not like he killed anybody to get her in, he just wanted to help his daughter excel. I found it sweet how he tried to protect Alexis though. It just makes me mad how she's pissed at her parents and then when Alexis started crying...ugh Kristina just needs to grow up and quit being a spoiled brat.

i think sonny made a mistake the day he couldnt keep his pants on with alexis.

• Logan

No, I think this is all on Alexis, she asked him to do it. But Sonny really should not have used his so to speak influence. It made a mess of her life there. I enjoyed her scene today, when she told the world Sonny almost blew her up ! priceless.

Obviously with the fallout that occurred. He had good intentions and Kristina is totally ungrateful and such a brat. He meant well but I understand her frustration. It was funny watching the meltdown today. It really showed excellent acting and writing (finally!)

Yes They way he did it.Hes probably lost his daughter. Kristina will be one Hot Mess LOL.