Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 9 years ago

Is there a medical/psychological term of some kind to describe someone like this?

Someone who is...

-Loud and bossy

-Always has to be right, even when they are wrong

-Tries too hard to show off to the people around them

-Believes something is always someone elses fault rather than their own

-Shuts down when you call them out on their faults and flaws

-Never admits to anything negative about themselves

-Unwavering in their ignorant beliefs, even when presented facts, logic, and statistics to prove them wrong

I figured the terms used to describe such a person would be 'egotistical', 'stubborn', and perhaps 'narcissistic' but I figured there might be a psychological or medical term to describe someone like this? This clearly isn't a healthy mindset.

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

It's basically poor impulse control, it could be through a disorder, but it could also be poor upbringing that causes it.

• ?
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

The term i believe you would be deliberating is "Prosperity coaching" or "Prosperity Gospel". persons have tried using the two the prayer of Jabez (1 chronicles 4:10), and the occasion of the bleeding woman (Mark 5:25) to grant data which you in basic terms have have been given to take it upon your self (in modern day television evangelism by using sending on your donation) with a view to get God to respond your prayers. that's thru no skill honest. It assumes that we are going to a minimum of one way or the different twist God's arm into giving us what we would like. What the bible does say although, is that as we draw interior the path of God we would have the skill to certainly emerge as extra in song mutually together with his needs. (sense of it as once you spent truly a great form of time with a rather good pal; after a on a similar time you will possibly emerge as extra like them.) The bible is obvious then that if our needs are in line with God's will, he's going to furnish us what we ask. i'm hoping this enables! advantages!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.