Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 9 years ago

blockbuster trying to charge me for month free rental?

I brought a xbox360 from them and they said i can have a month free rental on any game and know they are trying to charge me £9 pounds but why it was free for the one month they are trying to tell me that i still have to go by the rules that state on the front cover 5nights why do i have to go by that when they said it was a one month free rental can some one explain to me why they charge that much for the one month free rental.

One month free trial. Meaning you won't be charged for any rentals in the first month as long as it's not returned late.

• Power

I think you are asking the wrong question. I would ask how I can do something about this. I would ask where I call or who I talk to about this. I would call the Better business bureau and report them or go to their site and write a review showing others. First give them a chance to correct it but tell them you are going to do this if they don't help you.

Send it back. Most of us can't wait until they go completely bankrupt. In the US, most of their retail stores are gone. Good riddance!

If you want a good deal, buy your Xbox from NewEgg.com or some other site that doesn't pull tricks like that.

You just learned a valuable lesson in life.

1. Nothing is free....nothing.

2. Read the fine print.