Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 9 years ago

blockbuster trying to charge me for month free rental?

I brought a xbox360 from them and they said i can have a month free rental on any game and know they are trying to charge me £9 pounds but why it was free for the one month they are trying to tell me that i still have to go by the rules that state on the front cover 5nights why do i have to go by that when they said it was a one month free rental can some one explain to me why they charge that much for the one month free rental.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago

One month free trial. Meaning you won't be charged for any rentals in the first month as long as it's not returned late.

• Power
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

I think you are asking the wrong question. I would ask how I can do something about this. I would ask where I call or who I talk to about this. I would call the Better business bureau and report them or go to their site and write a review showing others. First give them a chance to correct it but tell them you are going to do this if they don't help you.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Send it back. Most of us can't wait until they go completely bankrupt. In the US, most of their retail stores are gone. Good riddance!

If you want a good deal, buy your Xbox from NewEgg.com or some other site that doesn't pull tricks like that.

• 9 years ago

You just learned a valuable lesson in life.

1. Nothing is free....nothing.

2. Read the fine print.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.