Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 9 years ago

I know my husband is cheating, he's seeing a much younger girl (he's twice her age). ?

I feel he's doing this because she is younger and attractive, therefor in my mind , only a phase he's going through. Should I wait and try to trust again? He and I still live together and I love him dearly. It hurts so bad. Tell me readers, what would you do?

• carol
    Favorite Answer

Loving this man does not mean that you have to remain with him.

He is disloyal and does not honor you and I would leave him.

• virgod

I disagree with the user that suggested that two wrong make it right, but, indeed, if you don't have children, why to hold on some one who doesn't love you any longer?

• Naki

Hate to break it to yah, but there's no competing with a chick that's young enough to be your daughter, provided you get good surgery and/or step up your game at the gym every other day. Why would he want a cougar when he could have fresh meat? Think like a man, and act like a lady. If I were you, I'd act like I didn't give a crap, go on a killer diet, work out, dye my hair, go shopping, and meet with other YOUNGER men. See how he likes it.

Unless you can tolerate sharing him with another woman, and living with him, it seems to me you will be miserable about this for a long time; and the longer he does this, the less you'll trust him.

I think what you need to do is to ask him if he can imagine you with another man. Then start dating. Seriously. He may not like it either, but he's the one who has dictated the terms of your relationship by including others.

You might as well experience what the world is like without him, because frankly him living there as a roommate is making you uneasy, and leaving you feeling hurt and used.

So, if he sees you're moving on and possibly one of you will be moving out shortly, he may have a change of heart and realize that you do love him despite what he did.

On the other hand, you deserve to be happy and if you are not into sharing someone you love with others, then its best to begin moving on now.

If you have children with this man then stay and try to work things out. But he needs to be confronted immediately if you haven't already. If you don't have any kids, then I say dump the guy and end the marriage.

• ?

if you believe that he is indeed seeing a younger woman and they are having a relationship that is contrary to your connection .. then you should confront him about it and find out where you stand. If he is honest with you ... you'll find out. If you still don't believe his answer then you have to choose to either stay and continue with a relationship that is one-sided .. or leave and find someone that cares as much about you as you do about them.

If you are going to compete with a younger woman you had better put your " A game " on .