he finally answered my text...ha now what?

so , about a year ago me & this guy started talking. we basically were dating (hung out, had sex, txtd all the time, etc & his friends called me his girl and thats what he called me too so idk) but anyways, i was still stuck on my ex bf so after turning this guy down when he asked me to be his girlfriend for the 4th time, he started growing distant. eventually ignoring me altogehter.

i had seriously blew his phone up with calls/texts & he texted me a few months after ignoring me & told me he'd been in juvy. (he is a major pothead and does alot of stupid things so it wasnt surprising lol) that was back in january. he started ignoring me again.

i texted him the other day. i honestly wasnt expecting an answer.

i said 'hey' & he sends back 'hey sup'

i go 'omg i wasnt expecting an answer hahaa'

he goesss 'lol then why you txt me girl if you didnt think youd get an answer?'

nowww, what do i say to that? i dont want to just be like "idk" i mean, thatd be a conversation killer.

but wouldnt it be creepy to tell him the truth, which is i was secretly wishing he'd answer, i was thinking of him & how much i regret alot of things from when we were talking.

what do i say???

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Just say 'because we havent spoke for so long, thought you might have forgot about me....ive missed you' somethin like that

• 9 years ago

invite him over...

• 9 years ago

you should tell him to kill himself

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

make me a cookie

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.