why do some girls give guys crap for no reason?

I got this one girl at work, who I happened to notice she stares at me frequently even though she has a husband and I'm pretty much liked by everyone at work except her, but I was talking to her best friend until she convinced her not to talk to me anymore and I can't figure out why. She literally harasses me all the time at work for no reason and is nice to every single other person there (in other words, it's not like she's a B**** to everyone else) it's literally only me, and my personality makes everyone at work laugh and I'm a fun person to be around but she literally stares at me all the time.

• SweetP

I believe she either has mistaken you for someone else or you did or said something to make this gal really mad, women with this kind of magnetism can really hurt people and knowingly to boot. So I suggest you try to speak to her but not in private with an higher up authority or maybe first speak to your supervisor as not to cause anyone to lose their job you can't make every one like you that's just a fact but it's nice to know what it is that you could do to make being around each other more pleasant and productive for every one plus just be who you are don't change because of this ONE persons problem she has with you. this is not going to go away and may just get worse if you don't take the steps to resolve this through proper procedure, check your work handbook or again involve a higher up...

Source(s): I have been in all three positions in my life i have worked at the same place for 20+ years from the bottom up take my word do the right thing the right way!

Perhaps she has a grudge sgsinst you for some reason

We don't give you crap for no reason. Some things, guys are just too ignorant to actually notice.