are men born gay but not women?

it seems to be different for women. like they are so confusing. first they like boys but then turn lesbians over time.

is it that lesbianism is not something your born with or is it the female brain is always so contradicting and they never sure of what they want?

MISCHA: "Females are much more fluid with sexuality. Males, however, are generally one way or the other'.

I KNEW IT. so i guess christians are right.

Favorite Answer

both are born gay

women might be more likely to try to conform before realizing that they are born gay which is why it might seem that women "turn" lesbian. But in reality, they were lesbian all along

Source(s): ..

You are getting near. Give it a bit more thought.

Scientists were pondering a similar question for a very long time: "What makes us fall asleep?"

Then it became clear: sleep is the natural state of all animals, the default mode, so to speak. They should have been asking: "What makes animals wake up?"

I am convinced that the natural state of all male animals is homosexual, which is why, apart from man, animals need the smell of oestrogen to become sexually aroused, without it they are not aroused by the female, and even then many of them in every species are not aroused by the oestrogen of the female "in heat", as scientists have discovered.

Man requires something else to arouse him sexually, and this really could be something he experiences as a suckling. I once heard a man say: "I could never be gay. I like t!t too much."

For a baby, life's chief pleasure can be nothing more than the process of feeding off the mother.

In two cases out of six, other experiences may vie for the child's attention - hence the statistics exemplified in the Kinsey scale (find it in Wikipedia).

Regarding twins, perhaps we should look more closely at Havelock Ellis' findings that at least one twin is ALWAYS homosexual, and sometimes both are.

There is a lot of scientific work still to be done here. Clearly, male homosexuality is not linked to femininity, though some poor little queans have been brainwashed into thinking that they are half woman.

Plato was of the opposite opinion.

Source(s): Plato's "Symposium"

Females are much more fluid with sexuality. Males, however, are generally one way or the other.

EDIT: I am NOT saying it is a choice

No one, and dislike my comment until little yellow speckled eggs explode out of you *** is born gay

You CHOOSE to be gay

it's ALL how you are born