My brother tried to physically abuse me, what should i do. plz help me?he is 23 years and i am 20?

while i was studying, my brother came near to me and started touching me.i felt bad and i screamed telling you don't know how to behave with your sister. my mom came hearing this. he then said that he wasn't thinking anything negative, he was just checking my concentration in study.i believed with him and said sorry, that i didn't trust him.but after i talked to my best friend who lives near to my house. she told me that my brother tried to get physically with her also. but she didn't told me before because she thought i won't belive. after knowing that he was actually trying to get touchy,i don't feel even at my home. my dad is already in tense with his behaviour .so i don't want to give him more tense telling all this. but i can't also let it happen to other gals and me ofcourse. it's about our family prestige. he hasn't even graduated to get married. he is such a rascal that when i m watching tv with him , thinking that i don't know anything he try to masturbate there. sometimes it's just hard to stay at home.seeing all the trouble he giving to my family i wish he was never born. plz help me what should i do?

5 Answers

  • 9 years ago

    Indian boys are creeps. If they can't get a girl elsewhere they go after their siblings.

  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

    u should first try to make him understand the value of family relationships especially that a brother and sister even after that if he continues to abuse u u shouldnt hesitate to tell ur parents abt ur brothers attitude and ask them to give him a counselling.....

    Im so sorry to hear such a news from my society

  • 9 years ago

    Baby that is not physical abuse its called sexuall molestation, the fact that he touched you and you did not feel comfortable says it all. You should not feel uncomfortable when your brother touches you, he is 23 years he knows whats wrong and right. The fact that he was able to justify this to your mother is also a concern. He did this to your friend and he is going to do more than that to you. He will rape you one day. Report him to your mother if you are afraid of approaching your father. Tell her about that day he tried to touch you , how you felt, your neighbour and his mastubation activities. I know its is not going to be easy to do this but just do it. If you cant, discuss it with a teacher that you trust at school then you can approach your mother with the teacher'"s assistance or another person whether its your aunt. You have to do it for your own sake and his, he needs help. Imagine how are u going to feel should he be arrested for raping somebody or u. Gud luck baby and dont wait too long this is an urgent matter.


  • 9 years ago

    Your brother has some issues. Do everything in your power to get away from him. Move out if you have to.

    I have a brother who is 5 years younger than me, and a sister who is 8 years younger. My brother was always an odd kid, and I didn't like being around him very much. It wasn't until I reached my 30's when my sister dropped a bomb on our family ~ my brother was sexually abusing her when they were kids. No one had any idea that this was happening.

    It has been 20 years since we found out. We all got through that difficult patch in our lives ~ including my sister, but I still have very little to do with my brother. He is just an odd guy, and I can't seem to relate to him on any level.

    Sometimes that's just how things go in some families...

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

    tell your dad asap. just do it. because your dad is the man of the house. he needs to know. stay away from your brother. he is not mentally okay right now. maybe he has been abused sexually just never told anybody. there's always a reason somebody dose what they do. your brother needs help. or it will just get worse. somebody you don't even know about could of sexually abused him.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.