Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 9 years ago

Why won't democrats accept the fact that Obama was born in Kenya & raised in Indonesia in an islamic madrassa?

Favorite Answer

I got four words for you:

Because it's a lie.

• Doug B

Because he wasn't.

He was born in Hawaii. We have both his short and long for birth certificates, newspaper announcements, the names of the people who delivered him, recollections of people who new the Obama family in Hawaii at the time, and the documentation has been certified by the state of Hawaii multiple times.

Obama spent four years in Indonesia with his mother and step-father. During that time he attended two schools, the Besuki Public School and St. Francis of Assisi School.The first is a state-run public school with no religious affiliation, the second is a Catholic primary.

Why do you lie about things that have already been thoroughly debunked?

Thank you for your question. I find some responses amusing. That is because of their ignorance. Some say the question is racist. If Obama were totally white, born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia in an Islamic Madrassa, to them you would still be a racist because every Democrat knows that's what racism means

"IF" there were any concern at all, that Obama was born in Hawaiian Islands... It would only be, because of the Republicans history...

Mitt's dad, George Romney, was born in Mexico... But Mitt's dad George, ran for President, in 1968, as a Republican... The year I got drafted.... The Republicans thought that was okay, then... When daddy Bush, was in office... Daddy Bush talked of Arnold Schwarzenegger, running for President, & that was okay too, then.... John McCain, was born in the Panama Canal Zone, but that was okay, as well... Strange folks, you Republicans... Every complaint you have, is something you've already done... Then blame, the Democrats.. But I'm as sure as I can be, most Republicans, don't know that history, or simply deny it.... Some what like you're war on women, claiming its not happening now, or ever existed...

because what you have stated is opinion, its not fact, so until you show me the facts i ll never beleive it

I never knew there was such deep covert racism still existing in this country until Obama was elected and it all came out.

Luckily, all the racists are republicans and old..so we only have to wait til they die off