Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

If the USA bombs Syria will it turn to a nucular war?

Putin is just looking for an excuse to go to war with us. Romney will fight him but Obama will give him whatever he wants.

Favorite Answer

i dont really think their will be any nuculear wars, people are too scared. plus we would win we have more capabilities.

I don't think this will go nuke. Syria is a minor player, and aside from the fact that what's going on there is repulsive, there's not that much at stake for the governmental powers that be.

nucular?

You're a moron. Spelling and premise wise.

• Jeff D

Putin isn't stupid enough to go to war with the US. He will, however, try to let the air out of our tires whenever he gets the chance.

There's a difference between a warlord and a leader. I'm generally considered to be Conservative, but I want Obama or at the very least Ron Paul to be in charge during a time of peace. During a war, though, I'd much rather have a sociopath like Romney in charge, because he'd get things done.

Putin does not want a war with us. If we go in to Syria, we will roll them over quickly and efficiently.

why would it? Nobody gives a fvck about that crappy country; everyone wants it to go away.

Even Putin is pissed about the child massacre. Who wouldn't be?