How do I clean up after a wet dream and make sure everything is clean?

Do not tell me to masturbate to avoid it. I can't do that because of religious reasons.

Back to my question: How do I clean up when it happens? I know you will say paper towels or tissues but I don't know when I will have a wet dream and even if I do have a tissue/paper towel nearby it's usually too late by the time I wake up. The biggest problem is that I share the bathroom and so leaving anything behind is risky. How can I dispose it off?

I wanna first congratulate you on your efforts! It is a very brave and noble thing you're doing. Not many people have the testicular fortitude to even attempt it. Pun intended.

WHAT YOU COULD DO:

I would suggest keeping a roll of toilet paper in your room and a plastic bag. Wipe it up from your underwear or legs and place them in the bag. Stash the bag below your mattress and empty it when the coast is clear.

WHAT I DO:

It it happens while I know I have a couple more hours of sleep I'll just ignore it. It's a bit uncomfortable at first but you'll get use to it. If it happens like 30 minutes before I have to get up and I know it won't dry enough where the smell of semen MIGHT be noticeable by others I change my underwear. I use my "wet" underwear to wipe my thighs and stash it in my room or dirty clothes pile until the coast is clear. I always keep an extra fresh underwear in my room. It's also good to keep some hand sanitizer in your room to wipe your hands with afterwards. If you're sharing a room with a relative then go to the bathroom and quickly change. Just be a little bit careful where your "contaminated" hands and wet spot on your underwear touches in the bathroom. Throw the wet underwear in the dirty clothes pile (not at the top though) . I hope you wash your own clothes and have your own room. It's either easier that way.

sorry for the typos and God Bless :)

Source(s): Wet Dreams Evidence Hider Expert :)

You have made a choice and for a good reason it seems. There is nothing to be ashamed of, having a wet dream, especially if you are avoiding MB because of religious reasons. Take responsibility for your bed, that is to say when you wake up and take care of yourself and bed clothing, take the time to make your bed. Also, at regular intervals change your bed sheets. Be considerate and do this yourself and there will be, or should be not shame in it. It is something you have no control of. I grew up in a home where honesty was appreciated and we discussed things. I had the same issues, when I was younger. It was startling at first, but my mother as kind as she was, sat me down one day and we had a discussion. She simple said, son when you get a certain age you have vivid dreams that cause uncontrolled emission of a sexual nature, it happens to most men when they are your age. If this should occur please feel no shame in it. I am your mother and I do your laundry, so there is very little you can hide from me. It is important for you to change underclothes regulary, every morning and I understand if you bring your sheets down to the laundry room on occasion. My sisters got a similar lecture. Although it was never a family or topic for discussion around the table, it was addressed. Our parents have responsibilities and to explain things to us we do not fully understand is part of it.

ok---you said not to---but I;m going to anyway----jerkoff dude!----there is nothing wrong with masturbating and it will end yur wetdreams----do you really think its worse to crank out a lil juice now and then or spend half an hour cleaning the goo out of yur sheets?----jack off every once in a while---my only other suggestion, since you cant use paper towels or tissue and cant use the bathroom is lick it up afterwards

Why not just wash your bed sheets more often, people know your at the age that wet dreams will occur.

you could always sleep on a towel- after this happens take a quick shower and change your underwear

throw everything in the wash. You could also sleep with a wash cloth in your underpants- everything goes in the wash- you could even rinse the wash cloth out in the shower- nobody will know!

Spike

As to cleaning it up, I would probably have a box of tissues nearby and then flush them down the toilet when done. If that won't work and these wet dreams happen often enough, then you may wish to consider wearing a diaper when you sleep. Congrats on having enough faith not to masterbate!

you have been probable in basic terms fairly drained, or you have been dreaming approximately going to the bathing room, that used to take place to me, i might dream i replaced into going to pee and that i might finally end up peeing, it probable wont take place agian.