Where in LA can I find nice art posters to frame and put up in my room?

I don't want the kind of posters everybody has in their rooms like the "keep calm" parodies or Marilyn Monroe or bands. I want art posters that I can frame. I had hoped to find nice ones at the Getty but the selection was't that great. I haven't found posters in other stores. I might look at UCLA's bookstore. Any other suggestions?

by "everybody" i mean other teenage girls :P

• Muppet
    Favorite Answer

Go to LACMA or MOCA for art posters. They both had a good selection the last time I went.

Both of them even have their museum stores online so you can see what they have before you drive there or you can save gas and order them online.

attempt a greenback save lol thats the main inexpensive place i will think of yet in simple terms no longer any greenback save a greenback save that has good products in it or maybe you will stumble on them decrease priced in a community artwork factors save

not sure sorry, i havent been before

Why posters? Why not check around for art galleries and buy a legit painting? I'm sure there are plenty of those going on in Los Angeles and you can probably find some nice art paintings at a pretty good price. For example, where I live, we have one going on once a month in our Costco's shopping center. Even festivals have good paintings at good prices.

Source(s): I collect animation cels, but that's a different story.