Why does it okay for women to Joke about rape or mention intention but men it's not?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=201205...

I think it's wrong and disturbing.

What do you think?

@ creativity 3: What Fan club? it's just you with your multible accounts, i like to see how you are in the real world, were people like you have no computer to hide behind.

By the way i am female, and i do not hate Men or women. But when something is incredibly wrong and quite disturbing i will speak up against it.

• ?

Society tries to make it that only men are wrong in that domain while women are the only victims. Sadly all men know that men can get raped, yet try to say they can't or aren't.

Sarah: How is it racist for a black man to call another black man the N word? It would be racist if a black man called a white man a cracker, which is widely ignored in society today.

It's not ok for a woman to joke about rape.

Because more women are raped than men.

I assume they can get away with it because it doesnt (often) happen in real life. Plus, even if they were serious, they were talking about fantasies of theirs.. Anyway when its a guy, we know he CAN physically take advantage- becuz it was a woman, who most likely couldnt overpower most men, it is an understood desire (however crude it sounds)

Source(s): Women are sick of being on the bottom, thats why they do things that "empower" them

No it is not wrong or disturbing

For me I would LOVE to rape a MAN and make him cry because I hate men

and by the way the link that is attached to your question made me HUGE FAN OF cavegirl

Cavegirl's answer is the product of a warped mind.

That's sick and not humorous.

Because women are overgrown children with a lot of growing up to do...

Source(s): Reality.
  • Sarah

For the same reason black people can drop "The N-Bomb" with impunity and white folks can not.

I suppose men can sue for sexual harassment just like women can, but men laugh it off more wheras women take it seriously.

@creativity 3 It's people like you who make men out to be something that many of them aren't. There are plenty of nice guys out there. You hate our whole gender for 1 guy being bad? VERY unfair.