Is it normal for a thirteen year old not to hit puberty?

I am kind of worried

Favorite Answer

Your completely normal, Boys usually start really late, girl start puberty before boys. Your fine.

Yes.

Usually guys hit it around 13, but I've actually known guys who didn't really hit it until they turned 14 or 15. I even knew one kid who hit it at 10! Besides, you can't expect to hit puberty right when you're 13! You'll probably hit it somewhere in your 13th year, but it's possible that you could be later. If you are, it's really not a big deal.

You might have felt some of the effects already, though. Not the deep voice or the hair, but other things that you didn't experience when you were younger. These things are sure signs of puberty.

nah its ok but we have this kid in our class who has a really high pitch voice is over weight and constantly trying to be cool some most people just make fun of him

Yes it is dont worry most people dot hit untill 14-15