Atheists, are you willing to burn?

less fossil fuel for the sake of the environment?

How about christians, do you care for the environment?

20 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Sure! I'm an avid cyclist.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I don't drive, I rarely take the bus and the power my house runs on comes from renewable sources.

I'm doing too much, this planet is going to become like one of those kids whose parents wrap them in bubble wrap for the first 10 years of their life and then wonder why they've got so many allergies and fears.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

yep,

and i think you'll like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLdwIQPC_oc

Youtube thumbnail

• Zaphod
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

yes

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

In two hundred years there will be three species remaining on planet Earth: humans, cockroaches, and algae. There will be a slave class that eats the cockroaches and algae, and a master class that eats the slaves, and ALL of them will be Christian.

• 9 years ago

On Nov. 25, Pope Benedict XVI addressed delegates of 194 countries gathering in Durban, South Africa for the latest round of international climate change negotiations. He urged that they reach a strong global agreement to address the challenge of climate change: I hope that all members of the international community can agree on a responsible, credible and supportive response to this worrisome and complex phenomenon, keeping in mind the needs of the poorest populations and of future generations.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

atheists !! you will burn in hell u ******* mark my words ..,,,,!

• Daniel
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

I try to limit power consumption and only drive when I have to.

• 9 years ago

Ever been to Iraq? It is about 140F in the summer. I have already burned, and I survived. You logic is illogical. 2 points.

• 9 years ago

As an atheist I don't believe in gods. The environment has bugger all to do with it.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

no

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.