Should i hook up with my bestfriend?

My bestfriend's brother and i used to have a huge crush on each other and we hooked up about 3times in the past. we never dated but we still like each other right now just isnt the right time for either of us to be in a relationship. anyways for about a month now my bestfriend who is bicurious has been coming on to me in a sexual manner but i just brush her off and make a joke out of it. But she gets offended if i dont grab her butt back lol cus she always smacks my butt. she knows about me and her brother but im guessing she doesnt care. would it b bad if i hooked up with my bestfriend?

Favorite Answer

you know it would be bad, don't you? but you have the urge, argh!! hormones are kicking in.

Source(s): etc

Not all live for the day

Well it is bad, you shouldn’t really have sex with 2 people who are brothers and sisters especially if at some point you are considering going back to her brother better to talk to her and set her right that you don’t agree with it, but if u don’t think its an issue then its your choice hun

• Blue

Eww no.