How do I tell if a guy likes me or if he's just being nice?

Could you give me some tips on what I should be looking for in his body language, eyes, face, etc :) thanks so much everyone!

Favorite Answer

If he likes you he will make jokes with you, ask you how's it going or whats up. His body language will be open (he'll never have his arms crossed) and he will try to keep eye contact with you.

if he always stares at you and wants to spend more time with you then yes he's totally into you ....

if he's just helping you and ignore you sometimes while he is busy then he is not into you ....

Boys aren't that complicated and they like it if you're more straight forward so maybe you should just make the first move or something. you've nothing to lose. :)

Pupils dilated, long starring in eyes (longer that usual), turning his body to you, trying to touch your hand, looking at you often...

look at his crotch. if he has a giant *****, he probably likes you. (or he's just really horny)