Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 9 years ago

who would win in a debate between Atheists VS kirk cameron over Gay Marriage?

Favorite Answer

Atheists have already won. The bigots are just too stupid to realize it.

It is worth mentioning though, that there are some atheists who claim to be against gay marriage. Which just shows that you can be an atheist, but still be an ******.

Truth is what matters, not over who wins a debate.

My three year-old nephew could win a debate against Kirk Cameron. Of course, the fact he has two daddies might help with his argument on the benefits of gay marriage.

Besides, debating with a theist is like playing chess with a pigeon. He knocks over all the pieces, poops on the board, and then struts around claiming victory.

Debating with an atheist is like playing chess with a pigeon. He knocks over all the pieces, poops on the board, and then struts around claiming victory.

As gay marriage is becoming legal in more and more states I would say that atheists are already winning that one.

Kirk Cameron is like the better looking but more retarded version of Ray Comfort.

Source(s): I'm going with anyone that isn't Kirk.

Nobody wins.

How - about - a - nice - game - of - chess ?

it is stupid. The bears on my own ought to tear the two considered one of them up, no longer to point out the dykes on motorcycles, twinks in camo or any of the the remainder of the delightfully eccentric homosexuals from the parade.