Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 9 years ago

who would win in a debate between Atheists VS kirk cameron over Gay Marriage?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Atheists have already won. The bigots are just too stupid to realize it.

It is worth mentioning though, that there are some atheists who claim to be against gay marriage. Which just shows that you can be an atheist, but still be an ******.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Truth is what matters, not over who wins a debate.

• 9 years ago

My three year-old nephew could win a debate against Kirk Cameron. Of course, the fact he has two daddies might help with his argument on the benefits of gay marriage.

Besides, debating with a theist is like playing chess with a pigeon. He knocks over all the pieces, poops on the board, and then struts around claiming victory.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Debating with an atheist is like playing chess with a pigeon. He knocks over all the pieces, poops on the board, and then struts around claiming victory.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

As gay marriage is becoming legal in more and more states I would say that atheists are already winning that one.

• 9 years ago

Kirk Cameron is like the better looking but more retarded version of Ray Comfort.

Source(s): I'm going with anyone that isn't Kirk.
  • 9 years ago

Nobody wins.

How - about - a - nice - game - of - chess ?

• 4 years ago

it is stupid. The bears on my own ought to tear the two considered one of them up, no longer to point out the dykes on motorcycles, twinks in camo or any of the the remainder of the delightfully eccentric homosexuals from the parade.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.