New cashier job...help?

Hi.

I just got a new job and I am doing pretty good. Except for the fact that I cannot break a roll of change. I do not no how and Google is not listening.

Help?

Favorite Answer

if its a paper roll, you hold in your hand and smack the roll ( about in the middle) on the edge of the counter. it will rip in half, but doesn't spill the coins.

if its plastic, you turn the coins at an angle in the wrap, and they fall trough, or if you have a knife or edge, you can slit the plastic along the edge, ( from about 1/4 way to about 3/4 way. if you cut all the way top to bottom, you will likely cut your hand or spill the coins.

I just don't believe today's young people.

Do they really not have a tongue in their head.

The obvious common sense duh thing to do is ask your supervisor or a co worker

Instead they look on Google and they ask total strangers on worldwide web forums how to perform one of the basic duties in their job

slap one of the ends down on the table hard and the paper should break a little. then you can open it with your hands