? asked in Social SciencePsychology · 9 years ago

Am I depressed??????????????

I'm 15 and I know that a lot of other teenagers think they are depressed and self-harm when they actually aren't, because teenagers are often melodramatic I guess. I have started self harming for about 15 weeks and I often have thoughts about killing myself and I think of fantasies in my head on how I would do it and how people would actually care about me. Because I don't really like people that much now. I am always stressed about school and my parents don't make it any easier. Ocassionaly, I feel mildly happy for a few moments but then when I'm alone I will feel **** and fall into sadness I guess. What I'm saying is I'm not sure if I'm depressed or not? I don't want to see a counsellor. My friend thinks I am because I self-harm but I'm not sure. I'm not looking for attention or anything, I try and hide this sort of stuff.

Please no mean comment

also, I hate myself because I can get really agressive towards my mum because I take my stress out on her and it makes me want to kill myself.

i dont really like my friends

i hate my looks most of the time

also my grades have been bad even though ive tried ive got less than 50 percent in most things

• Naguru
    Favorite Answer

If you want wonders or miracles to happen in life, please do honest, sincere and earnest prayers with ardent devotion. Prayer does lot of wonders in life like a miracle. It may change the course of events.

Source(s): own

Ur being silly.. Go talk to someone about cymbalta. It's an antidepressant sweetie u need it.

It's hard to say. I think that at one point everyone wants to kill themselves. But does it really matter whether you actually are depressed or not? I think most of all what you need is to feel better and I'm not sure that having the actual label of being depressed would make you feel any better. Try a therapist. You say you don't want want a counselor but if you get worse you could possibly end up in a residential treatment place like my sister....yeah not fun at all. You need to find out what is best for you and what will help you the most.

dont thing more about unless