All answers are welcome; can you fill in the blanks?

I am a college English as a Second Language (ESL) instructor, and I currently teach ESL at Huntington College and to ______________ at the Hyatt Hotel. I would like to discuss the possibility of teaching ESL to your ______________.

I have twelve years’ experience teaching ESL, and I have been successful with students of all ages and a wide variety of backgrounds and learning styles. I attribute my success to my sensitivity to errors in nonnative speech and to my knowledge of and interest in foreign languages and cultures. Although I do not use translation in my lessons, I feel that my experience learning foreign languages enables me to better understand the needs of my students.

I encourage the students to speak as much as possible and to go above and beyond what is expected of them. I have found that my approach has not only helped my students to improve their English, but has instilled in them self-confidence and a more positive attitude toward learning.

If you have ______________ who are looking for ESL instruction, I would like to meet you to discuss ESL at the Consulate and to provide your ______________ with a sample tutoring session.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • anjana
    Lv 6
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Your question - Make it short man, make it good, pleasant and presentable as deserving an answer and make the answering party to remember you for what you have asked! Try again, good luck!

• 9 years ago

I won't do your home work

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Boredom. Snake. A sandwich. Snake

• 9 years ago

I don`t read long questions

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Ugly, Ugly. Ugly, Ugly.

This is Polls and Surveys not Words and Wordplays.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.