Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 9 years ago

Do most modern women like to dominate men?

either physically/emotionaly/sexualy?

This is my first relation with a woman and she is very dominating woman. Emotionally she always dominates me, many times she even slaps me /kicks my legs.

And to my surprise i find it a turn on!

• Maisy
    Favorite Answer

No. Neither physically, emotionally or sexually.

Inside the bedroom I love to be dominated by my man.

Outside I love to be neither dominant nor submissive. I lead when its asubject I have superior experience of. He leads when it is one he has.

Western women disgust me.

And to MY surprise as well. How the hell it turns you on is beyond me. She sounds like a skank to say the least.

@ Cavegirl and creativity 3, you are two of the sickiest puppies I have come across on here.

@ Cave Girl: Why do people thumbs up that, that is really wrong and disturbing. Shouldn't joke about Rape. Tsk Tsk.

• If you find it a turn on, it means you like being disrespected and degraded. Good luck with that as over time she will get bored of you and find a guy she actually respects. And every girl you meet will be the same, who wants to be with someone who likes being slapped around and emotionally brow beaten but a sociopath. You will attract a lot of sociopaths if this is what you desire.

And yes, most modern women LOVE to dominate men in any way they can. They learn the hard way that they will never obtain a real relationship with the attitude that they have to be control freaks in order to he happy. Most of these women end up as single mothers or workaholics with no quality sex life.

• blah

No, not at all.

I dont like them, I want to be the dominant in my relationship

I think degradation and physical attacks are low, no matter what your gender is. If you like the physical, tell her to keep it in the bedroom, and treat you as a partner otherwise.

"Dear Penthouse Forum, I never thought this would ever happen to me...."

Your situation is not unique; enjoy - but be careful. I believe "dominate" is a term more used for men than women; I think "control" is more apt, but like the flower, every woman is different.

Not many women like to play the dominant roll. I have been with a couple that have, but found for the most part women like to be submissive.