Kooties asked in SportsTennis · 9 years ago

Why is Serena Williams so much bigger than Venus Williams?

No offense but I think Serena is taking steroids. I know that Venus was recently diagnosed with an autoimmune disease, but I don't recall her looking anything like Serena. Serena is way too muscular for a girl. o_O

Favorite Answer

for one thing serena is 5,9// venus is 6,1

serena is more of the shaky heavy muscle, with some additional body weight

venus has always been the leaner an more define physique

also serena tends to gain more body mass then venus....

if serena dropped 15 l-20lbs she would look much better

• ?

Venus is taller and has a more lean physique. I think Serena is smaller and is just bigger boned maybe. Her other non-playing tennis sisters are more built like Serena. So Venus is the one that stands out in that family according to height and weight.

I don't think Serena is taking steroids. Steroids wiil do more harm than good.

She eats a lot of donuts.

• fix

I dont think so. It is just how her body works. She was like that even when she was a teenager. Plus if she's taking steroids then her body would look super hard. Like Chyna( Joanie Laurer). But serena you could see that her butt and her body there are a few here and there were it looks a little bit fat.

because she has a penis