Acting auditions in mumbai?

Where to go for acting auditions in mumbai?

I am an actor by profession and would like to know which audition studio conducts auditions in Mumbai on daily basis for Movies and tv serials or also for TV commercials.

I would like to give auditions daily.

Any help ?

Favorite Answer

SRM Film school conducts audition for films television serials or also for TV commercials.

You will see some Pre-Planned audition date and time on there official acting school website.

I have heard that they only entertain candidates whom they have interviewed and then later add there name to there database and only eligible candidates are called for auditions.

You said you are "actor by profession", and you are trying to get the audition details here on yahoo.answers, that is not cool.

Try and get in touch with your friends from the same field, they will give all this information.

I personally do not have information on auditions but by reading some of the answers to your questions i think SRM audtion studio conducts all sorts of auditions, why don't you call and check with them ?

google for . mukta arts, ak films, srm film school audition studio, rajshree

srm film school mumbai and Skoda films that i know about

SRM Film school's audition studio which is in andheri mumbai.

Please get the address from there website http://www.srmfilmschool.com/contact.html