What should i add to my Pokemon Crystal team?

I have:

-Kadabra

-Weepinbell

-Fearow

-Graveler

-Croconaw

and need one more but i dont know what to add.

You need a fire type of Pokemon.

I would suggest you Growlithe. Evolve it to Arcanine and your team will be complete!

If Growlithe is no available in the game, get a Slugma.

If Slugma is not available too, get a Vulpix or Eevee and evolve it to Flareon using a Fire Stone.

:)

Source(s): My opinion.

Eevee, of course.

It depends on the moves you have. Kadabra is a good Pokemon but under natural training it learns mostly Special moves. Personally, I'm partial to direct contact moves, as they make for quicker KOs. Try having moves like Psychic or Confusion, you know something that will instantly shave off some of your opponent's HP.

Weepingbell is okay, although I can't remember the last time I used one. Grass-types, in my experience, don't have much to offer in terms of offensive potential, and my battle style is primarily offensive. Teach it some Poison-type moves so that if it does get knocked out quickly, it'll at least leave your opponent getting hurt each turn. If I were you I'd get it to a high level and then use a Leaf Stone on it, because all of it's stats will be boosted when it evolves.

Fearow has great potential, but only if it's at a high level. I have a level 50-something Fearow and I rarely use it because it does not have a good attack stat at all. But it'll come in handy when you battle Ground-types because obviously it's immune to Ground-type attacks. Take advantage of that. Teach it all Flying-type moves because, first off, no Pokemon is immune to Flying-type, so you don't have to worry about seeing the words "It doesn't affect so-and-so". Secondly, there are no abilities you're opponent can have that would prevent a Flying-type attack from working (such as Flash Fire, which disables Fire-type attacks). And thirdly, Fearow gets STAB (Same Type Attack Bonus) for all Flying-type moves.

Graveller is an excellent choice for a few reasons. It's a Rock/Ground-type, making it very durable against Normal- and Fighting-type moves. It's also immune to Electric attacks. Furthermore, it's able to learn several powerful moves, like Rock Throw, Dig, Rock Polish, and Selfdestruct (which is a devastating attack, but have some revives handy so you can bring it back if you need to).

Croconaw is a great choice. I would teach it two Water-type moves (like Surf and Hydro Pump, although it can't learn Hydro Pump until level 60, and by that time it will be a Feraligatr) and two non-Water attacks. Bite is surprisingly useful, and so is Rage.

Also, I notice you only have 5 members on your team. That being the case, I suggest adding a Fire-type. They're great for offense and most of them have a wide variety of moves as well as types of moves. I know this sounds cliche, but I love Charizard. I have a level 100 Charizard with Flamethrower, Overheat, Earthquake, and Dragon Claw, and he is just a BEAST. Give some thought to that.

Source(s): I've been playing Pokemon since it first came to America. I know this stuff.