Are me and my gf going to get back together?

Me and my x are trying to get back together but she wants to go slow. She mentioned i could hold her hand/cuddle. She said she wants to get to know me more but has an awesome time with me whenever we hang out. Past couple hangouts we had, i came over and spent the night and we just cuddled all night. I was kinda sick and coughing up a storm but she gave me medicine. Then we went up to her mom's to do her laundry and her car broke down and were stranded but we were able to spend time together and look at her horses. I'm trying so hard with her and trying this new approach were i open up to her and tell her how i feel even though it's extremely hard for me to open up to her. Well monday we went swimming and watched a movie together and she rested her head under my arm. Yesterday we had a picnic at the park, watched a movie, and made cookies together. We also held hands and cuddled. Was going to take her out for lunch, ice cream, putt putt, and a movie saturday and thought of kissing her. Then was thinking in a couple weeks make her a fancy dinner and ask her to be my girlfriend.

Favorite Answer

Take your time Chris, she's already into you and just wants to get to know you, don't be in a hurry to label her with a title, concentrate on learning her, who she is and what she likes, she might even press you to give her back her title, if you can hold out till she starts questioning you about where it's leading, even better, but she has eyes for no other, you haven't lost her, her time is yours, unless you are planning on marrying her in a months time or something, just take your time, this is what she's asked for, this is what she needs, she's still affectinate with you and showing you that she's into you, so, go with the flow, don't be in a hurry, take your time, listen and learn, practice communicating with her and expressing yourself being a better man so that by the time you ask her to be your lady, you yourself are a better man.

She is already into u....U are going just perfect.....Make her feel more special (which ofcourse u r already doing)...let her know the importance of her presence in ur life....let her know how deep ur feelings are for her....tell her that u jus cant get her off ur mind...ur every thought begins with her....tell her that how badly u need her.....N by the way, Whether u tell her all this or not, she is already urs...lol...the fancy dinner plan is awesome....jus be gr8 at ur style of proposing her...make her feel the best....

Best of Luck!!!!!!!!

you sound like your a sweetheart, every girl wants a guy like you. I can guarantee you she will fall back in your arms. Just take it slow, and don't pressure her into having s*x or something that she's not ready for, remember it's harder for girls than guys. Because they have to face the emotional consequences and stuff. Good luck hon :)

The amount of time yall are spending together i say yall are on the verge of getting back together . Don't waste any time. Ask her to be your girl before it's to late

As long as you don't rush into it and take it slow with her i see no problem there you seem like a nice guy just don't mess it up by going to fast! Also making her do something she doesn't want to do.

• Aria

Do what feels right

yes

Source(s): i can tell the future